Saturday, September 28, 2019

New EN World Column: #1



I am now an author for EN World with a monthly column.  Six lead columns have been submitted to EN World with the first being published several days ago:

https://www.enworld.org/threads/the-beginning-1968-and-meeting-gary-gygax-and-the-gygax-family.667636/

This describes my meeting Gary Gygax in 1968.  Take a look and do consider subscribing to EN World to keep up on such discussion I am having with fans, game historians and designers interested in the history of our great hobby.


3 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed your column and am looking forward to the posting of the next one. Good knowing that there are five more already submitted and waiting to be published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read your new essay over on Facebook titled from From Blackmoor to D&D. Looking forward to more on this in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are monthlies so #2 is already posted.

    ReplyDelete